- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an office, administrative, secretarial or supervisory role, preferred.
- Ability to communicate with others using diplomacy and tact to diffuse high-tension situations effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- MUST be able to work in an ever-changing environment and be amenable to change.
- TWIC card is required.
PREFERRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Adhere to company rules and work practices.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations.
- Meet deadlines for assignments.
- Maintain good attendance practices.
- Use time wisely and efficiently.
- Perform multiple tasks to completion.
- Work effectively with other personnel in various departments.
- Welcome new assignments and challenges.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Must be able to work long hours that may require up to twelve hours a day, weekends and holidays when needed.
Hourly Rate: $12.00 DOE