- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to follow orders concerning jobsite needs.
- Must know something about tools, materials, and supplies.
- Must be able to work in a confined space.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Be reliable and have a sound work ethic.
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Petrochemical or industrial experience a plus.
- TWIC card is required.
- Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week for extended durations.
- Must be able to accommodate odd hours, weekend and holiday work hours.
- Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses, etc.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful.
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., unassisted.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work may be performed in a noisy environment or adverse conditions when necessary.
Applicants selected will be subject to a background check. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol testing.